Technological schemes for selective development of tailings of non-ferrous and noble metal concentrators
- 1 — G.V. Plekhanov Saint Petersburg Mining University
- 2 — G.V. Plekhanov Saint Petersburg Mining University
The analysis of domestic and world practice of development of technogenic resources shows that their development can serve as an additional source of obtaining non-ferrous and precious metals for mining enterprises, as well as contribute to the reduction of the harmful effects of toxic substances on the environment and the return to the economic turnover of previously withdrawn lands. For a number of mines, the development of man-made deposits is a priority source of existence of the mining enterprise. However, the practical development of such deposits is not carried out, as at the mining enterprises the technology and working projects of selective development of man-made deposits of minerals are absent. The requirements to the technological schemes of development of technogenic deposits are substantiated and the ways of selective excavation of useful components from the tailings of concentrating factories, providing the extraction of only the most enriched sections with leaving the main mass of rocks in place of their occurrence, are proposed.
- Пат. 2177548 РФ. Способ разработки хвостохранилиш / Н.В.Ковтун, Д.Ю.Минаев, Ю.Л.Минаев (РФ) Приоритет 17.04.2000.
- Пат. 2184234 РФ. Способ разработки хвостохранилищ / Д.Ю.Минаев, Ю.Л.Минаев (РФ). Приоритет 08.12.2000.
- Пат. 2184235 РФ. Способ разработки хвостохранилиц / Д.Ю.Минаев, Ю.Л.Минаез (РФ). Приоритет 99.02.2001.