Management of ecological and economic risk of negative impact of wastes of mining and metallurgical production
- 1 — G.V. Plekhanov Saint Petersburg Mining Institute
- 2 — G.V. Plekhanov Saint Petersburg Mining Institute
- 3 — G.V. Plekhanov Saint Petersburg Mining Institute
Russian and foreign models of environmental safety management at various industrial facilities are analyzed. It is established that either individual or social risks of human mortality are taken as hazard indicators, or expert assessment of potential risks is carried out without quantitative economic evaluation. Technogenic arrays are classified by degree of ecological hazard on the basis of modeled results of total costs of environmentally safe waste disposal depending on the degree of their ecological hazard. For each class of arrays the optimal strategy of ecological safety management is developed.
- Измалков В.И. Техногенная и экологическая безопасность и управление риском / В.И.Измалков, 'А.В.Измалков / НИЦЕБ РАН. СПб, 1998.
- Пашкевич М.А. Техногенные массивы и их воздействие на окружающую среду. СПб: Наука, 2000.