Submission Preparation Checklist
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with the journal requirements; articles that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected
- The article is in line with the topics of journal sections: geology, geotechnics and engineering geology, economics of resource-based industries, energy industry
- The article is presented in a template and accompanied by a cover letter
- The text complies with all the requirements for scholarly articles, described in the Author's Guide
- The material of the article is original, it has not been previously publishedе, nor has it been submitted for consideration and publication in other journals.
- The article does not contain plagiarism or an overwhelming share of self-citations.
- The latest literary sources from the databases Scopus / Web of Science have been analyzed in the process of working on the article.
- The references are formatted in accordance with the requirements in the Author's Guide with DOIs provided, where available.
- Authors of the article have academic degrees