Rhetorical aspect of the course "Scientific Speech" for graduate and postgraduate students
- Novosibirsk State Technical University
The development of scientific speech of Russian undergraduates and postgraduates is one of the urgent problems of methodology. Graduates of universities, independently conducting scientific research, cannot formalize and present its results according to the generally accepted rules. The course "Scientific Speech" takes into account the primary need of undergraduates and graduate students - the ability to create scientific texts of different genres. It is important to be able not only to write an article and dissertation, but also to speak at a scientific seminar, conference, take part in a discussion, debate, argue their point of view.
- Бахтин М.М. Автор и герой. К философским основам гуманитарных наук. СПб: Азбука, 2000.
- Зарецкая Е. Н. Риторика. М., 1999.
- Кожина М.Н. Стилистика русского языка: Учеб. для студентов пед. ин-тов. 3-е изд., перераб. и доп. М.: Просвещение, 1993.
- Колесникова Н.И. От конспекта к диссертации. М.: Флинта: Наука, 2003.