Preparation of iron-ore materials for iron and steel industry
- 1 — Saint Petersburg State Mining University
- 2 — Saint Petersburg State Mining University
- 3 — Saint Petersburg State Mining University
- 4 — Saint Petersburg State Mining University
- 5 — LLC «Metall-group»
Briquetting in ferrous metallurgy is the earliest way clotting. In the beginning of XX century briquetting has been forced out by agglomeration basically for the reason considerably more productivity of process of agglomeration. As alternative to agglomeration pelletizing became. It started to be popular in the XX-th century, that is quite explainable by essential increase of manu- facture fine particle concentrates. However briquetting has a number of advantages. For some kinds of iron ores briquetting can be preferable process. Such ores are rich iron ores with iron content 60 % and more. The technology of briquetting includes crushing, preliminary screening for removing of large particle size classes; dispensing and mixing martite ore, and hydrohematite ores; mixing with binder substances; pressing; screening for removing of small size briquettes; drying. The received briquettes have density 3200-3600 kg/m3, durability on uniaxial compression more then 4,5 MPа.
- Лотош В.Е. Безобжиговое окускование руд и концентратов / В.Е.Лотош, А.И.Окунев. М., 1980.
- Заявка на получение патента 2010114373 РФ. МПК C22B1/14. Способ подготовки железорудного материала в виде брикетов / В.С.Литвиненко, В.Л.Трушко, Р.Э.Дашко. Приоритет 12.04.2010. Опубл. 20.10.2011.