Numerical modeling of tunnel yield element behaviour
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
Numerical model of lining yield element is created. Induced deformation Force – Displacement behavior of lining yiled elements with different geometrical sections is founded. Deformation state of lining element under induced displacement is presented.
- Anagnostou G. Design and analysis of yielding support in squeezing ground / G.Anagnostou, L.Cantieni // 11th ISRM Congress. The Second Half-Century of Rock Mechanics. Lisbon, Portugal, 2007.
- Barla G. Design analyses for tunnels in squeezing rock // Proc. 11th International Conference of IACMAG. Torino, Italy, 2005.
- Barla G. Modelling of tunnels in squeezing rock / G.Barla, M.Bonini, D.Debernardi // Proc. ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Tunnelling. Vienna, Austria, 2007.
- Thut A., Steiner P., Stolz M. Tunnelling in Squeezing Rock-Yielding Elements and Face Control // 8th Inter- national Conference on Tunnel Constructions and Underground Structures. Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2006.
- Shebert W., Moritz B., Pottler R. Highly deformable shotcrete lining design and experience // Proceedings of the International Conference Shotcrete for Underground Support VIII. Campos do Jordao, Brazil, 1999.