Technical and mineralogical evaluation of low quality bauxite washability (an example of North Onega deposit)
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 3 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
The results of the technical and mineralogical studies of washability of low quality bauxites of North Onega deposit are presented. The experiments of determination of the grindability of raw materials including without ball grinding and assessment washability bauxite by magnetic separation and flotation were conducted. These ores are very complex object for enrichment, as characterized by extremely thin impregnated aluminum-containing minerals, as well as the similarity of their properties. Further work of to conduct experiments using chemical enrichment (as soon as the chemical enrichment, and in combination with the physical methods of enrichment) is planned.
- Обогащение бокситов / М.Л.Волова, В.П.Кузнецов, В.Е.Лифиренко и др. М., 1978.
- Обогащение бокситов / М.А.Эйгелес, В.П.Кузнецов, И.И.Поздняк. М., 1970.