Analysis of data on crystallochemical nature of the phases of the copper-nickel matte аnd a binary system Со–S
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 3 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
The task of the colour metallurgy is the complex utilization of the ore matirial and increase in volume of the production with fall of the material expenditures in parallel in unit of the production. During the sulphate ores refining and the nickel and copper ones they extract cobalt, pre- cious and the part of the rare metals, trying realize the very possible cobalts and small part of the ores raws transfer to the nickel product. However nickel can not be separated from copper completely with help of the flotation and that is why they get the sulphate nickel product which has the weight to 4 % of the copper and the copper sulphide concentration with weight 3-6 %. Together with nickel turn the part of the cobalt into the copper concentration. In the school and reference books there are little scientific well-founded and coordinated facts in phases compound of the stanes and finestanes and besides about formes of the presence of the cobalt in the called metallurgy products. It is necessary the deep experience in the study of the christall chemical nature of the finestanes phases for the improvement in extract of cobalt to the nickel product during the flotation process.
- Крайт Ж. Экспериментальная петрология и минералогия: Пер. с англ. / Ж.Крайт, Г.Кулеруд. М., 1975.
- Берг Л.Г. Введение в термографию. М., 1969.