Experience of metal magnetic liners
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 3 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
The choice of liners in the cycles of disintegration is important because the effect on the grinding efficiency, overall cost and quality of the product. A variety of linings in order to increase resistance toabrasion, cutting and efficiency improvements to reduce energy consumption. The specific type of metal magnetic liners has been developed in China and is installed on more than 400 miningcompanies in China. This article describes an example installation metal magnetic liners (MML) in the company for processing iron ore «Cleveland Cliff's Northshore Mining» (USA).
- Malghan S.G. Methods to Reduce Steel Wears in Grinding Mills // Mining Engineering, June, 1982.
- Metso minerals, http://www.metso.com/miningandc onstruction/mm_wear.nsf/WebWID/WTB-1009022256F9E88C/