Researches on improvement of gold leaching process by means of mass transfer optimization in gas-liquid reactors
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 3 — Lappeenranta University of Technology
- 4 — Lappeenranta University of Technology
Modern metallurgy pays more attention to chemical processes safety of staff and nature environment. One of the most hazardous branches in metallurgy is gold ores cyanidation. Researches on possibility to avoid cyanide leaching are carrying out during last thirty years. Cyanide competitors are thiosulphate and thiourea solvers. Within international cooperation between National Mineral Resources University and Lappeenranta University of Technology researches are devoted to tiosulphate leaching improvement. Main efforts are forwarded on process chemistry, however mass transfer processes of heterogenic systems are important as well. Therefore their optimization is planned to achieve by means of computer modeling based on particle image velocimetry.
- Доброхотов Г.Н. Гидрометаллургические процессы: Учеб. пособие. Л., 1976.
- Наумчик А.Н. Аппаратура для выщелачивания и разделения пульпы в гидрометаллургии. Л., 1984.