Rock displacements in the vicinity of the face of the unsupported excavation
- 1 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 2 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 3 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
- 4 — National Mineral Resources University (Mining University)
The relationship between displacements of the excavation contour and distance to the excavation face is obtained in the paper. The relationship allows to calculate support pressure with the account for delay of the support installation. Some calculation results of axial forces in the support are given. Calculations are made on the basis of finite-element method with three dimensional models.
- Chern J.C., Shiao F.Y., and Yu C.W. An empirical safety criterion for tunnel construction. // Proc. Regional Symp. on Sedimentary Rock Engeneering. Taipei, Taiwan, 20-22 November, 1998.
- Hoek E. Tunnel support in weak rock // Proc. Regional Symp. on Sedimentary Rock Engeneering. Taipei, Taiwan, 20-22 November, 1998.
- Hoek E. Support for very weak rock associated with faults and shear zones // Proc. International Symposium on Rock Support and Reinforcements Practice in Mining. Kalgoorlie, Australia, 14-19 March, 1999.
Evaluation of radiation environment in underground construction of Saint Petersburg subway
2013 S. G. Gendler, A. A. Yakovenko
Experience improvement by management of labor protection in the coal industry of russia on the example of joint stock company «Vorkutaugol»
2013 S. G. Gendler, E. A. Kochetkova, N. N. Dal'
Problems of engineering geology of Primorskiy district of Saint Petersburg associated with the prospects of its underground space development
2013 R. E. Dashko, Ya. A. Karpova
Thermodynamics sorption of complex of cerium ions on the anion exchanger
2013 M. A. Ponomareva, O. V. Cheremisina, D. E. Chirkst
Engineering-geological substantiation of safety building and operation constructions of different function within the lowland Predglintovaya (the Western part of the Leningrad region)
2013 R. E. Dashko, A. A. Korobko