Methods for assessing the technical compatibility of heterogeneous elements within a technical system
- 1 — Ph.D., Dr.Sci. Professor Tula State University
- 2 — Ph.D., Dr.Sci. Head of Department Moscow State Technical University named after N.E.Bauman (National Research University)
- 3 — Ph.D., Dr.Sci. Professor Tula State University
The article provides methods for assessing the compatibility of elements in the design of complex technical systems. The compatibility of the elements is considered as the main indicator that determines the quality of systems including heterogeneous elements. The presented methods make it possible at the design stage to choose a technical solution that is most suitable for the project objectives, taking into account the operating conditions of the system. The methods make it possible to evaluate compatibility by a single and complex indicator. The choice of indicator depends on the purpose of the assessment. An example of methods implementation in the design of systems including an electric drive and pipeline shutoff valves is considered. It has been experimentally proved that in systems with low values of the compatibility level, the actual power characteristics exceed the required values, which leads to additional voltages in the system elements and their breakdowns. The results of the assessment of typical systems allowed to identify the shortcomings of existing structures and propose alternative solutions to problems. The compatibility of elements within the framework of a technical system makes it possible to increase the functional efficiency of systems with minimum weight and size and power characteristics, to optimize the price-quality ratio, and to increase the competitiveness of the final product.
- Vasilev A.S. The directed formation of the operational properties of parts in technological environments. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Mashinostroenie. 2017. Vol. 17. N 1, p. 33-40 (in Russian).
- Vasilev A.S., Galii V.V. The choice of layouts-analogues in the design of technological complexes for the manufacture of machine parts. Reference guide. Inzhenernyi zhurnal. 2014. N 3 (204), p. 25-28 (in Russian).
- Vasilev A.S., Kondakov A.I., Shiganov I.N. Ensuring wear resistance of surfaces of precision parts in heterogeneous technological structures using laser hardening. Svarochnoe proizvodstvo. 2013. N 3, p. 30-34 (in Russian).
- Vasin S.A., Plakhotnikova E.V. Electric drive setting torque calculation method in electric drive shut-off valve system with rectilinea displacement of the valve closure. Zapiski Gornogo instituta. 2018. Vol. 232, p. 407-412. DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2018.4.407
- Vasin S.A., Plakhotnikova E.V. Practical experience in ensuring the quality of technical systems in the interaction of manufacturers in the general stream of creating value of the final product. Upravlenie kachestvom v neftegazovom komplekse. 2017. N 1, p. 37-39 (in Russian).
- Maksarov V.V., Leonidov P.V. Modeling and control of dynamic properties of technological systems. Zapiski Gornogo instituta. 2014. Vol. 209, p. 71-77 (in Russian).
- Maksarov V.V., Olt Yu. Theory and practice of modeling and control in the field of forecasting the dynamic properties of technological systems. Metalloobrabotka. 2012. N 2 (68), p. 5-12 (in Russian).
- Plakhotnikova E.V. The results of the study of systems "electric drive - stop valves" from the standpoint of technical efficiency and energy consumption. Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie nauki. 2016. Iss. 3, p. 230-237 (in Russian).
- Antsev V.Y., Vitchuk N.A., Miroshnikov V.V. Improvement in production process for pipelines manufacturing based on quality management method. Procedia Engineering. 2017. Vol. 206, p. 950-957.
- Ivakhnenko A.G., Kuts V.V., Altukhov A.Yu., Ivakhnenko E.O. Dynamic synthesis of technological equipment for the manufacture of precision articles. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. 2015. Vol. 51. N 7, p. 445-451. DOI: 10.1007/s10556-015-0066-4
- Maksarov V., Zlotnikov E., Olt J. Determining the load on support rollers the pipe conveyor belt. Proceedings of the 28th DAAAM International Symposium. 2017, p. 0209-0215. DOI: 10.2507/28th.daaam.proceedings.028
- Maksarov V.V., Olt J., Madissoo M. Dynamic stabilization of technological systems for processing edge cutting through local metstability. IEEE International Symposium on Assembly and Manufacturing, Tampere Hall Tampere, Finland, 2011. N 12096241. DOI: 10.1109/ISAM.2011.5942348
- Plakhotnikova E.V. Quality and Competitiveness Improvement of NPP Safety Systems. IEEE Conference on quality management, transport and information security, information technologies. Nalchik, 2016, p. 41-42. DOI: 10.1109/ITMQIS.2016.7751946
- Rudenko A.A., Antipov D.V., Iskoskov M.O. Increase of stability of functioning of a production system of machine-building enterprise. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2015. Vol. 91. N 012071. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/91/1/012071
- Vasiliev A.S. Сontrolled forming of machine components operating characteristics. Procedia Engineering. 2016. Vol. 150, p. 975-979. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.07.073