PROSPECTS OF GEOMECHANICS DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL PARADIGM
- 1 — Saint-Petersburg Mining University
- 2 — Saint-Petersburg Mining University
The article describes the role of geomechanics for forecasting the development of geosystems and ensuring the safety of mining operations during the transition to a new technological paradigm. The state and prospects of development of the mineral resource base, including the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, are considered. The directions of technological breakthroughs and the possibility of transforming industrial production based on «cross-cutting» technology and the digital economy are presented. The analysis of geomechanical problems was carried out considering advanced technological changes and the rapid growth of requirements for the preservation of the Earth’s interior and natural landscapes. The concept of the development of geomechanics and geodynamics to ensure rational subsoil use in terms of the use of «breakthrough» technology is proposed, and the need to integrate scientific and industry collaboration into the system of engineering and professional education is shown.
- Adushkin V.V., Turuntaev S.B. Technogenic processes in the Earth’s crust (hazards and catastrophe).Moscow: INEK, 2005, p. 252 (in Russian).
- Belozerov V.B. Open fracturing of the Bazhenovskaya suite and prospects for its development. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov. 2018. Vol. 329. N 1, p. 150-158 (in Russian).
- Bogoyavlenskii V.I. Oil and gas production in the oceans and the potential of the Russian shelf. Fuel and energy development strategy. Morskoi sbornik. 2012. N 6, p. 44-52 (in Russian).
- State report «On the status and use of mineral resources of the Russian Federation in 2016-2017». Moscow: Minprirody Rossii. 2018, p. 370 (in Russian).
- Demidov Yu.V., Zvonarev A.Yu., Leont'ev A.A. Combined open and underground mining of apatite-nepheline ore reserves. Gornyi zhurnal. 2009. N 9, p. 39-42 (in Russian).
- Ivanov V.V., Malinetskii G.G. Digital economy: myths, reality, and prospects. Moscow: RAN, 2017, p. 63 (in Russian).
- Kozlovskii E.A. Mineral resources in the economy of the world and Russia. Gornyi zhurnal. 2015. N 7, p. 47-54 (in Russian).
- Larichkin F.D., Fadeev A.M., Cherepovitsyn A.E. Problems of study and development of mineral resources of the Arctic region. Arktika: ekologiya i ekonomika. 2012. N 1(5), p. 8-16 (in Russian).
- Mel'nikov N.N. The role of the Arctic in the innovative development of the Russian economy. Gornyi zhurnal. 2015. N 7, p. 23-28 (in Russian).
- National Program «Digital Economy of the Russian Federation»: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 07.28.2017. N 1632-p (in Russian).
- New technological revolution: challenges and opportunities for Russia: Expert-analytical report. Moscow: Tsentr strategicheskikh razrabotok, 2017, p. 136 (in Russian).
- On the strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 12/01/2016. N 642 (in Russian).
- Khan S.A., Igoshin A.I., Kazaryan V.A., Skryabina A.S., Sokhranskii V.B. Underground storage of helium. Moscow-Izhevsk: Institut komp'yuternykh issledovanii, 2015, p. 272 (in Russian).
- Sadovaya E.A. The digital economy and the new paradigm of the labor market. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. 2018. Vol. 62. N 12, p. 35-46 (in Russian).
- Sanfirov I.A., Nikiforova A.I., Kalashnikova M.V., Zhikin A.A. Seismographic substantiation of the possibility of joint development of deposits of mineral salts and hydrocarbon raw materials. Vestnik Permskogo nauchnogo tsentra. 2017. N 1, p. 76-79 (in Russian).
- Kovalenko A.A., Tishkov M.V., Neverov S.A., Neverov A.A., Nikol'skii A.M. The technology of mining of pit reserves in complex mining and geological conditions. Fundamental'nye i prikladnye voprosy gornykh nauk. 2016. Vol.1. N 3, p. 305-311 (in Russian).
- Trubetskoi K.N. Prospects for the innovative development of the mining industry. Gornyi zhurnal. 2015. N 7, p. 19-22 (in Russian).
- Dobrynin A.P., Chernykh K.Yu., Kupriyanovskii V.P. et al. Digital economy – various ways to effectively apply technology. International Journal of Open Information Technologies. 2016. N 1 (4), p. 4-10 (in Russian).
- Chanturiya V.A. Prospects for sustainable development of the mining and processing industry in Russia. Gornyi zhurnal. 2007. N 2, p. 30-33 (in Russian).
- Shafranik Yu.K. Oil and gas complex of Russia: problems and development objectives. Gornyi zhurnal. 2015. N 7, p. 55-58 (in Russian).
- Protosenya A.G., Karasev M.A., Belyakov N.A. The procedure of geomechanically safe development of megalopolis underground space. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016. Vol. 11. Iss. 22, p. 10857-10866.
- Trushko V.L., Protosenya A.G. Geomechanical Models and Prognosis of Stress-strain Behavior of Rock Ore in Development of Unique Deposits of Rich Iron Ores Under Water-bearing Formations. Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia. 2015. Vol. 12. Iss. 3, p. 2879-2888.