Dear colleagues and friends!
Editorial staff of the Journal of Mining Institute expresses its gratitude for your cooperation in the year 2020 and for the excellent papers, which took their rightful place in the volumes 241-245!
We are positive that in the coming year we will continue and improve our constructive communication to support and promote important research results in every section of the Journal in the context of mining technology development in the mineral resource complex.
This year was difficult, but full of positive events:
- In March we moved to a new version of the website in OJS platform, which allowed to organize effective communication of all members of the publishing process;
- In June the Journal was given a Q2 ranking in the Scopus database (according to the SCImago Journal Rank);
- In August we revised our requirements to the submitted material and introduced additional stages of paper review in order to publish the most relevant, significant and cutting-edge developments and research results;
- In September we developed a paper template for a more convenient and quick formatting of material according to the Journal rules;
- In November we updated our website design. A lot of new functions were introduced, including paper metrics, author’s page, full text view from the paper page, etc;
- All the papers for the period 2017-2020 were indexed in the Scopus database;
- In 2020 all Journal indicators across all databases were positive;
- In the course of this year 50 new reviewers and 70 new authors joined our community.
For the year 2021 we have even more plans and goals!
We are doing a lot to promote your publications. As practice shows, the most effective promotion of the paper takes place under active participation of the authors. We remind you of simple actions for paper distribution both from your side and ours.
Let the New Year bring you stability, productive contacts, new projects and scientific discoveries!
Editorial staff of the Journal of Mining Institute