Dear friends, we want to share the highlights of 2020 in the Journal of Mining Institute.
- In March we moved to a new version of the website on the OJS platform, which allowed to organize effective communication of all members of the publishing process;
- In June the Journal was given a Q2 ranking according to the Scimago;
- In August we revised our requirements for the submitted material and introduced additional stages of paper review in order to publish the most relevant, significant and up-to-date developments and research results;
- In September we developed a paper template for a more convenient and quick formatting of the material according to the Journal rules;
- In November we updated our website design. A lot of new functions were introduced, including paper metrics, author’s page, full text view of the paper page, etc;
- All the Scopus database articles were indexed for the period 2017-2020 and Web of Science (ESCI) articles – for the period 2015-2020;
- The dynamics of all Journal indicators in 2020 was positive across all databases;
- Over the course of this year, 50 new reviewers and 70 new authors joined our community
We follow the example of the world leaders among scientific journals, set high goals for ourselves and thank you for being with us.
Editorial staff of the Journal of Mining Institute